We’ve developed our new app to help make the process of buying or selling a house, quicker, easier and as stress free as possible. We built it around you and what you need for your move. If you download our free app you can:
- Have 24/7 access to your case via your mobile device.
- See a personalised “To-Do” list created by your lawyer.
- See case progression and milestones on a timeline.
- Access the app 100% securely using facial/fingerprint recognition.
- Fill out forms and complete them through the app. No paper required!
- Certify your ID remotely, no need to visit our offices.
- Upload or scan documents from your phone, tablet or computer.
- Send secure messages/documents directly to your lawyer
- Receive notifications directly to your phone, which will “ping” to alert you.
Sounds good? Then click or tap here to download our app today via the app store or here for Google Play and let’s get moving!
Questions and answers…
Is the App free? It certainly is and we’d encourage you to try it today.
How long do I need to keep the App? We’d advise you to keep hold of the App ongoing, as it acts as an archive for all your documentation, some of which you might need to access after your matter is closed.
Is the App secure? Yes. We work hard to make sure all our means of communication are as secure as possible, not only that but the App has a number of secure features built in to protect you, including biometric login and data encryption.
What types of files can I upload to the App? You can upload Jpegs, pdfs and .doc files to share information with the lawyer working on your case.
Do I still need to visit your offices? That’s totally up to you. We love seeing our clients face to face, but we appreciate that might not always be possible. That's why our App allows you to do everything remotely, safe in the knowledge that our lawyers are always here to support you in person, via the phone or by email.
Is the App purely for Conveyancing clients only? At this stage it is, however, we are working on functionality to allow us to broaden these services to all relevant departments, so watch this space!