We want our people to enjoy coming to work and we encourage everyone to work hard together to build a fantastic, positive team spirit.
In order to create a culture of appreciation, we are committed to recognising when our people do a great job and understand that timely recognition of a job well done is important to everyone’s engagement and wellbeing.
To support this we also offer a wide range of benefits such as;
- Competitive salaries – across all roles.
- Discretionary bonus scheme - available to legal and support staff dependent upon achievement of objectives.
- Generous holiday entitlement - for full time working you will get 25 days plus bank holidays plus your birthday off and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into a Workplace Pension Scheme once you have worked with us for 3 months.
- Death in Service Scheme - available to all fee earners.
- Private Medical Insurance - available to Senior Associates, Heads of Department and Managers.
- Medicash – healthcare cash plan available after a qualifying period.
- Parking - either on-site parking or parking permits if you live outside the local area.
- Agile working - opportunities to work flexibly dependent on role, supporting work life balance.
- Social events and fun days - we know how to enjoy ourselves, look at our photos!
- Professional body membership - we will pay for this.
- Social Events – firm funded social events.
- Support for study and qualifications.
- Involvement and support for our nominated local charities and events.
- Length of service & significant birthdays recognition scheme.
- Career structure and regular performance and development reviews - to support our staff performance and aspirations.
- Employee Refer a friend scheme - a generous reward if you refer a friend that we then employ (payable after a 6-month probation period has been successfully completed).
- Lexcel and CQS - we are a Lexcel and CQS accredited firm.
- Discounted legal fees – for all employees.