Senior Associate, Conveyancing
I have been working in the conveyancing world for 24 years having started as a secretary in 1999 and qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in June 2009. I have worked in both Local Government and Private Practice. I joined Awdry Law in the residential conveyancing department in late 2023.
What clients say about Natasha:
“Natasha did my conveyancing earlier this year, very highly recommend.”
“Natasha always does a great job.”
Examples of work:
I have a wealth of experience including:
· Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
· New build plot purchases
· Shared ownership sales and purchases
· Transfers of equity.
· Discharging Help to Buy Equity Loans
3 facts about Natasha:
1. My son is a black belt in martial arts and I’m trying to follow in his footsteps having recently taken up Kickboxing and graded to my second belt.
2. Of an evening, you’ll often find me with a crochet hook in my hand creating something from a ball of yarn – my bobble hats have even gone international!
3. Family and friends are very important to me.