Associate, Chartered Legal Executive, Conveyancing
Telephone: 01793 384085
I graduated from Northumbria University in 2005 with a Business and Management degree but decided I preferred law. I therefore studied whilst working in law and in 2013 became a qualified Legal Executive.
In early 2014 I joined Awdry Law in the residential conveyancing department and am based in the firm's Swindon office.
What clients say about Ellie:
"Very impressed with Ellie. Unfairingly polite, approachable and charming. She was incredibly efficient."
"Ellie was amazing with every step of the process - I couldn't have asked for a more helpful solicitor."
"Thank you so much for everything you have done, I still can't believe it has gone through so quickly! (Certainly wouldn't have happened if I hadn't used you guys!)."
"I could not have asked for a better solicitor. Ellie was more than helpful. If anyone moves house, I will definitely recommend you! Thank you again for all your help."
"Level of communication was effective, I didn't need to use the tracker. I have asked Ellie to provide me with another quote for another sale! Both Ellie and Emma were superb. Thank you."
Examples of work:
- Acting for clients both locally across Wiltshire and the surrounding areas in residential matters.
- Transfers of Equity and Re-mortgages.
- Lease Extensions.
- Help to buy, buy to let and shared ownership.
- Experienced in dealing with both freehold and leasehold transactions.
Three things people don't know about you:
- I'd love to drive Route 66 in an open top Mustang.
- I've recently begun to learn Spanish so I can speak to my new nephew in South America & to the rest of my family who are fluent.
- I have a football mad little boy who is my world.