Senior Associate, Conveyancing Team Leader
Telephone: 01793 853200
Office: Royal Wootton Bassett
I joined Awdry Law in November 2016 following a recent move to the area. I have had many years of experience in many areas of the UK including Newcastle, High Wycombe, London and Guildford.
I have many years of experience in residential conveyancing, but I have also worked in-house and as an adjudicator for the Financial Ombudsman Service. I am extremely organised, pro-active and enjoy working with a variety of people.
What clients say about Elizabeth:
"I will not hesitate to recommend your services. The information flow and detail has been the best I've experienced with approximately 12 house sales in my life."
"Pleasantly surprised by the service provided compared to past experience with other firms."
"We were really happy with the way Lizzie communicated with us. She gave straightforward advice and was always clear in the information given. We have already recommended her to others."
"Elizabeth is the best solicitor we have ever dealt with. We felt she was working for us, if only we had found her ten years ago."
Examples of work:
- Attending an office in London to do a personal exchange as requested by a client.
- Acting for high-net-worth clients on London transactions and locally.
- Adjudicating on hundreds of complaints on behalf of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Acting for clients obtaining Equity Release Mortgages.
Three things people don't know about you:
- I used to be part of a ladies’ rugby team.
- I worked in the legal department of Northern Rock when the 'credit crunch' began.
- My first ever job was working on a Saturday in a take away shop whilst at college.